Wednesday, February 6, 2013

New styles

Check out this new style bag I listed in our Dakota Maid shop today...
 
 
 
I showed you this bag earlier...
it was my sample bag that went to daughter knit and pearl.
She is a great sampler but makes a terrible critic
because she loves everything I make.
 
 
This is a messenger bag with a vintage design from
World War II.
 
 
It's a great size to carry your computer tablet, reader or like me...
a tablet and my book.
 (I just can't give up the feel of a real book in my hands.)
 
 
I've used the softest flannel in coordinating plaids.
Don't you love an old flannel shirt?
 
Check them out in our Dakota Maid shop...
only $50 and 100% handmade.
 
b


1 comment:

  1. I cannot tell a lie.....nor can I be a critic of my Dakota Maid partner but more over my Mom! :) What can I say? She is the best at what she does and settles for no less, just look at the daughter she raised!! Ha....not sure what happened with the son though.....
    LOVE MY NEW PURSE MOM!!! THANK YOU!!!! LOVE YOU MORE!!!!

    ReplyDelete