Monday, January 7, 2013

"We're Back"

We're back from a fun trip west...
and I mean as far west as one can get without leaving this continent.
 
Here's a clue...
 
 
 
If you're singing Rice A Roni
you guessed it.
 
But it's been a long day today
so I will share more with you later.
 
Happy New Year from Knit and Pearl
b

Confession: We've been back since last Thursday and I've been waiting this long for blogger to fix their photo problem.  Well thanks to a blog friend I was finally able to download my photo around their problem... and as blogging is free I really can't complain.
 


3 comments:

  1. We want more pics......we want more pics......blogspot fix your pic problem! :)
    This picture from your front porch?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like the Golden Gate to me . . .

    I am having a problem with blogger, browsing to upload photos, can you share information about "the fix?"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry I didn't answer your call for help, I haven't been blogging much here! Thanks for the postcard, looking forward to seeing more pics.

    ReplyDelete