Friday, January 25, 2013

Friday favorites...

My new Crock Pot...
I was watching the food network last weekend when I saw this Crock Pot with a timer.
It didn't take me long to get to Target and buy one.


I'm hoping to get a lot more use with this one. 
No more wondering how to sneak home in the middle of the afternoon to shut it off.
I've made baked oatmeal and a chicken and rice casserole so far.

A book splurge...


I really prefer loaning books from our local library, 
It saves me money and I know how under-utilized the library is.
Or I love finding a hardcover book by an author I enjoy at Barnes & Noble for $6.


So while our meal cooks slowly...
I get more time to read or knit.

b


1 comment:

  1. I like that idea! Why did it take so long for this to come out? Or are we that far behind in times in the Dakotas?!

    ReplyDelete