Monday, November 5, 2012

details details

I decided I am not good at little details...
 
 
I get a project 98% complete when I lay it down never to return again.
The above sweater I had finished all except sewing on buttons and ribbons
when it lay stored away for several years.
 
 
This little hooded sweater needed the sleeves sewn in and buttons put on.
 
 
I put a flannel on the back of this baby quilt and machine stitched in the ditch to finish it.
 
Cooler weather has been my inspiration.
I will show more socks in the next few days I hope.
 
b

2 comments:

  1. You like to do the hard parts it looks like! Forget about wanting these to sell, I want a little one to put in these!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe they weren't finishEd before but the "good news" . . . they are finished now. BEAUTIFUL!

    ReplyDelete