Wednesday, November 21, 2012

a grateful heart

I am cleaning and cooking today with a grateful heart...
 
I am thankful to be able to clean my house today...
my prayer for the victims of Hurricane Sandy.
 
I am thankful for the energy to be cleaning...
my prayer for the young woman down the street dying of cancer.
 
I am thankful for family that will arrive this evening...
my prayer for all the sick babies that our daughter-in-law will stay home to take care of,
she is neonatal nurse in an intensive care unit.
We will miss her.
 
 
 
I am thankful to be living in our small town, in South Dakota and in this country...
My prayer for world peace.
 
Happy Thanksgiving All...
from barb of knit and pearl


2 comments:

  1. Very nice grateful one . . . Happiiness and Blessings.
    Love, Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving Mom. Miss you all. Love you lots!

    ReplyDelete