Thursday, July 5, 2012

garden party

Have you been invited to a summer garden party?


I worked this bag up in a new pattern yesterday.
I love the design and combination of large flowers and stripes.
It's perfect for a garden party.

It's listed in Dakota Maid's etsy shop.

And if you haven't been invited to a garden party...
throw your own.

Show off all your beautiful backyard flowers, designing invitations,
 serving lemonade and cucumber sandwiches under bright umbrellas,
the sound of a water fountain in the background.
Sounds like fun doesn't it?
b




1 comment:

  1. Oh sounds like such fun!! I just need invites, lemondae, cucumbers, bright umbrellas, a water fountain and oh I suppose I would need a beautiful backyard too??? I will just wait to receive your invite instead!

    ReplyDelete