Thursday, July 12, 2012

fat quarters

I just love fat quarter projects...


For those of you that don't know what a fat quarter is...
it is a half yard of fabric cut into two pieces
each piece equaling approximately 18" x 21".

If you're lucky you can pick up one for $2 to $3.

And for someone like me that hates standing in any line...
(much less a fabric store line!)
just picking up a few quick fats is perfect.


And if I do have to wait in line to have a half yard cut
I almost always share it with daughter knit and pearl.

I just discovered I could make these box pouches
and am loving it.

One will be perfect to hold my small knitting projects...
socks, dishrags or toys.
Sounds like I will need more than one doesn't it?
b

1 comment:

  1. I have mine with me full of dish rag yarn and needles for any down time I may get on vacation. Thanks partner!!

    ReplyDelete