Tuesday, May 22, 2012

hats away

I just can't believe I'm seeing kids out of school for the summer here already.
Am I jealous? You bet I am!

I crocheted these hats for the grans
and while I was thinking they were too big
I was hoping they would not be...


So...
while I was right I was wrong.
They are too big and would probably fit a
teenagers head.


So...into our Dakota Maid shop they will go
and I will begin again on a smaller hat
because they are so darn sweet,
(the hats and the granddaughters).
b


2 comments:

  1. Those are precious! Great addition to Dakota Maid!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please don't put them on that mindless glass head you have! These need to be modeled by a pretty blonde and blue eyed model in the middle of a wheat field!! I can fix you a sweet shot!!

    ReplyDelete