Tuesday, May 8, 2012

the beginning

This is the beginning of my story...

My obsession with purse making all began with this bag.


I spotted it in a quilt magazine featuring a shop in Wyoming
and instantly loved it.


I found the number for the shop on Internet...
(gotta love Internet!)
called the shop who said they would ship
 the pattern and fabrics out to me immediately.


As the pattern and fabrics were terribly expensive
I decided to make a test purse...
then another test purse...
then another...
Until I decided some of these purses have got to go
and I began selling them.


Approximately 10 bags later I was confident
 I had the skill and confidence to cut into my 'Buffalo Bill' fabric.

Isn't it great? I love it!

The End
b


2 comments:

  1. It is fantastic!!! I cant wait to get to see it for real.....when is that going to be exactly???? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo, I love it too!! I know a great shop in Custer that could sell that bag for big$$$

    ReplyDelete