Monday, March 19, 2012

fish tacos

I took a break (or so I thought)
from purse sewing and decided
to make a few bibs for the shop.

So, Saturday we headed over to our local fabric store-
remember local for us is 20 miles away-
to look for juvenile prints.

Mr. b and I shared lunch by the Missouri River...
there was lots of fishing going on there.
Have you ever had a fish taco?
Delicious!


I found lots of fun fabrics for our Dakota Maid bibs...


Some of these I had in my stash bin...


I love me some fun prints and a small project!


By noon Sunday I was back to sewing on a bag...


I can't wait to show you this sweet bag...
but first I have to pick a flower for it.

Purses and bibs -
what could be more fun?
b


2 comments:

  1. Like mother, like daughter.....I didnt get a fun trip to the fabric store, but I worked on bibs and......nope, still not telling you! :) See you Thursday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now those are some fun bibs! You'll be hard pressed to find spaghetti stains on those! and I hate to tell ya but, gin and tonic, definitely more fun!! See you Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete