Friday, December 9, 2011

quilts

Daughter Knit and Pearl and I
 have been having a lot of fun making these...


I love the little squares in these...
 like mini-quilts.


Making them is addictive...
we just can't stop!


Shopping for the fabric is just as fun.
I got my embroidery thread out for a couple of them.
But if you haven't guessed by now...


They are mug rugs. Not to be confused with a coaster.
A mug rug is big enough for your coffee mug and a cookie.
We did a little rug swap and I can't wait to get mine in the mail.
b



2 comments:

  1. This was a GREAT idea and I think I have gone into obsession over them. What a fun way to be creative without taking weeks like a quilt does. What's our next project/swap??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Grandma Knit and Pearl is gonna be jealous!

    ReplyDelete