Tuesday, November 8, 2011

cooking up

It's time to cook up a little Christmas project...


The lines in the fabric store were testing my patience when I bought these.
If I didn't love purchasing new fabric a LOT
I would have thrown in the towel for this stuff.
The lines were long and holding 6 heavy bolts of fabric
 is enough to make me lose my cool.
The lady in front of me was holding up the line with her questions...
"How wide is this fabric?"
while other women were looking  for a way to cut the line,
silent scream from me here!
You would think the steep price of fabric would discourage us.
But no...
you either hate to sew or love it.
So what, maybe the size of my projects
have gotten a little smaller in order to stay in it.
I'm thinking about a few mug rugs with this Christmas fabric?
b

No comments:

Post a Comment