Friday, April 1, 2011

pick'n


 chick'n pick'n today...

- yay! the sun is shining, finally

- I'm craving a slice of warm homemade bread
which is so NOT on the low carb plan

- looking forward to a little shopping this weekend for next week's bridal shower

- can't wait for the smell of new grass and sheets from the clothesline

- I want the afternoon off, boo hoo, that ain't happening

- I'm sad to be watching the end of the BBC series "Monarch of the Glen"

- thinking about a new knit project but first
 I have a very sweet (and top secret) sewing project on the table

- wishing author Jodie Picoult could write books as fast as I can read them

- dreaming about the sand and ocean on my feet, only 28 more days!

Have a fun weekend...b

1 comment:

  1. You have a great weekend! I love your posts, reflections of these simple things which makes life simply wonderful.

    ReplyDelete