Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Emily

I just can't get enough of this television series...
Emily of New Moon
The shows are about an orphan that is sent to live with relatives
 in picturesque turn-of-the-century Prince Edward Island.
Everything about this show...the scenery set beside the ocean, the clothes, the innocence of the era...I'm having a hard time shutting the TV off and going to bed at night.
I am now into the second season of it.

The books were written by L.M. Montgomery who also wrote Anne of Green Gables.
If you enjoy period shows and ever get a chance to see this or buy the movies? Don't hesitate!
There were a total of 4 seasons of the one hour shows which aired in Canada between 1998-2000.
I discovered the shows on my Netflix and can watch them instantly.
b

No comments:

Post a Comment