Friday, July 28, 2023

side tracked

I am easily side tracked.

I saw a quilt on instagram the other day. The maker listed the pattern and fabric line used for it. I located the fabric on etsy...$80! Now I know fabric is expensive and I had my finger over the buy button when I decided to wait until the next day and hopefully come to my senses. Well I did come to my senses and began to tear up my sewing room looking through my stash to copy her quilt.

This is when I got sidetracked...I found this five fat square bundle I've had for quite awhile. I threw aside my lake cabin idea and put together this sweet baby quilt. It needs to be backed and quilted yet.

So for now it's back to my lake cabin quilt and Mr. b is looking for a lake-side spot to park our rv.

~b

No comments:

Post a Comment