Wednesday, May 19, 2021

The Pioneer Woman

 We took a little detour on our way home to check out 

The Pioneer Woman in Pawhuska, Oklahoma.


We got there early to have breakfast and it didn't disappoint.
She definitely lives up to her cooking reputation in her restaurant.
I have got to learn how to make her Spicy Cowgirl coffee.

Mr b thought my sausage gravy is better.
"Ree you might want to contact me for my recipe."


After we walked off our breakfast
 we went back to her P. Town for a wood fired pizza.
We ordered the Not Knots and a small Steakhouse Pizza.
We were in food heaven! Best pizza ever!


After lunch we drove out to tour The Lodge where she films her cooking show.


Nothing here was off limits to visitors.
Does your pantry look like this?

And this wasn't all we saw while we were in Pawhuska...

but I'm saving that for another post.

~b

1 comment:

  1. What a fun stop ...
    Why was the pizza the best ever! What toppings?
    I have been checking out some of her recipes, can’t wait to try some!

    ReplyDelete