Tuesday, March 30, 2021

Beauty and the Beast

 This grandpa and grandma were left speechless 

and I have to admit a little teary eyed 

by the musical our granddaughter
appeared in last night.

I'm wondering how seventh and eighth graders could put on such a wonderful performance...

not one slip-up was detected by my over critical eyes.

(Keep in mind here that all four of my granddaughters are perfect in every way.)

There was an hour and a half of singing and dancing

and scene changes among the 32 cast members and 31 production crew.

I wish I could watch all three performances.

Way to go kids!

I think it is amazing when kids devote themselves to the arts and sports.

~b

2 comments:

  1. I love this!! Very proud from ND!! Hoping we can see the next one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like good news . . .
    Wonderful you were there for the performance.
    How happy and proud you must be!

    ReplyDelete