Monday, February 8, 2021

I love weekends!

 We enjoyed a slow weekend at home...

 There were movies, have you watched Fatima on Netflix? Don't miss it!

No Super Bowl for me...

there is just too much money involved in it, adsplayers and halftime show.

Beef vegetable soup because I can't let a weekend go by 

without making a big kettle of homemade soup.

Building, Mr. b made another lego table.


And quilting...


There are 260 five-inch squares in this pile...enough to make two lap quilts.
They are all juvenile prints 
and are destined to go to two special ladies.
~b

1 comment:

  1. You mean you didn't watch the big game or cheer for the "Goat"
    That was the only reason I watched to see if he could do it again! I cheered the whole game against all of my KC family to see a 43 year old show them all!!

    ReplyDelete