Monday, August 3, 2020

Black Lives Matter



It is FINALLY peach season and I was lucky enough to get the last crate of them 
in our grocery store last week. I haven't had a crate of peaches for two years!
We have been enjoying them like there is no tomorrow.
I don't know what to do with this last bowl of them...
I would like to oil paint them on a canvass before I put them in a pie.
But that would take me too long. So oh darn...it's pie!

I also made this doll last week.
All this talk of Black Lives Matter inspired me I guess.
She will happily join all my other handmade dolls on a shelf in the hallway.

~b

2 comments:

  1. BLM! She's a keeper, better save your Aunt Jamima syrup bottle along with her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you save a piece for me?
    Like your doll, how about a picture of all the dolls you’ve made.
    And the twins, growing UP.
    I see them there on the right.
    Looks they enjoy soccer.

    ReplyDelete