Wednesday, March 20, 2019

this that and the other

I had a little rotisserie chicken left over
 and you know I love chicken noodle soup.
I found another version for this soup on pinterest….
 
 
30-Minute Chicken Noodle Soup.
You can find the recipe on pinterest.
I added other ingredients the way we like it.
 
 
I finished a couple more angel pocket dolls.
And now it's time to look for another pattern.
 
 
Can you drive by a Barnes and Noble store without stopping?
I can't! I love the whole Barnes experience.
All those books and magazines under one big roof...the smells.
YES, I could be homeless there. I would hide out in the historical fiction aisle.
I seldom buy new books...I prefer them to be a lot used
but Barnes had two tables of hardcovers 2 for $10.
Who could resist a deal like that?
 
Happy Spring Today!
 
~b


No comments:

Post a Comment