Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Here a project...there a project

projects everywhere!
 
I caught myself wanting to start another knitting project
before I looked around and saw all my pips (projects in progress).
I decided it was time to try and finish some of these...
most of them being so close to being done.
 
 
This baby afghan only needed 25 rows to complete.

 
I finished it this weekend while watching Outlander...
for the third time.
 
 
The baby hat needed just a few rows and binding off...
it was done in less than an hour.
 
 
A child's owl vest needed the most work to finish.
Sewing shoulders, all the ribbings and blocking.
 
Three down and that many to go.
Today I dug out a shawl and a sock.
I'm on a roll!
Cooler weather always means more knitting time.
 
~b


2 comments:

  1. Fall in the air, makes me dig out unfinished projects.
    Plus, I love digging out the seasonal things to add to
    the climate in the air. Like pumpkin spice and all!

    ReplyDelete