Monday, May 14, 2018

MOM

Did you have a nice Mother's day? or as I call it...
"Mother's Day and all those other stupid holidays
 that promote millions of dollars of sales for stores."
 
 
I did have a nice day.
 But as my siblings and I visited our mother in the nursing home
I couldn't help looking around at all the other mother's there that spent the day alone.
Holidays come with a lot of expectations and disappointments to many.

A few funny Daily Affirmations for Mothers -
 
- I deserve love, respect and kindness. I also deserve cheesecake.
 
- I  am not responsible for my children's success or failures,
unless they become highly successful.
 
- I  will embrace the aging process by reminding my children
 which wrinkles they gave me and when.

~b

 
 
 


1 comment:

  1. I did have a nice day . . . too!
    I liked the affirmations!

    ReplyDelete