Thursday, April 12, 2018

Left turn

We made a fast left turn into a restaurant supply store last week.
I was in seventh heaven!
 
Only my lack of kitchen space kept me from overspending.
 
 
I needed a new paring knife...Mr. b bought me two new ones for Christmas
 but the handles are too big my hands and the blades are too sharp and dangerous.
 
I lost my cast iron handle pot holder...these are cheap
 and I would strongly recommend using one.
 
Wooden spoons are my fav...I am fussy about the size of mine here too.
 
I dropped my digital timer and broke the magnet off the back.
 
Wire whisk? I need numerous ones of these...don't quite know why?
 
As my quest for the perfect homemade pizza gets closer
 I decided a pizza paddle would be nice to own.
 
A biscuit cutter...well this picture says it all.
 
 
~b
 


3 comments:

  1. Aren’t kitchen store/shops great fun!
    Dangerous for me . . . drop some coins!

    ReplyDelete