Tuesday, September 26, 2017

wild rice

After being out of the kitchen for two weeks
my Betty Crocker hormones returned full force.
 
 
I left Minnesota craving a bowl of wild rice soup.
Besides 10,000 lakes, Minnesota is known for it's wild rice.
 
 
My homemade soup called for homemade bread.
 
 
I chose beer bread...so good and easy to make.
 
 
Homemade bread called for jelly...one thing leads to another doesn't it?
I had a small bowl of plums on the counter
 that I turned into plum preserves.
 
I love that it is soup season once again.
 
~b is for bowl of soup
 
 
 
 
 


2 comments:

  1. I will take some of all that for supper please

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you . . .
    Soup Season!
    Minnesota Wild Rice Soup sounds yum!
    (And if you've never had fresh Minnesota Wild Rice, you're missing out!)

    ReplyDelete