Monday, April 4, 2016

the past

We jogged (drove) over to my favorite store Saturday.
 
The Prairie Preservationist
This place just gets my creative juices flowing.
 
They sell a lot of my wares there...
besides a ton of other great things.
 
 
 
I love using this vintage design pillow ticking from there in my projects.
 
 
I couldn't resist this fundraiser cookbook from my hometown...
you know us woman will only submit our best recipes for publication.
I see there is a recipe for kuchen in it...
we will have to see if it as good as grandmas.
 
 
Ahh...the day of penny postcards are long gone.
But who doesn't love getting one in the mail yet?
 
 
And this is why they call themselves
Prairie Preservationists.
 
Check out their blog, on-line store or on facebook.
 
~b is for bounty
 
 


1 comment:

  1. Love those postcard looks . . .
    I need a "store" visit!

    ReplyDelete