Friday, January 29, 2016

Friday Fun

 
I visited my favorite new store yesterday...
The Prairie Preservationist...
and noticed they were getting low on Dakota Kid bibs.
 
 
So today in my little sewing sweatshop
 I have soft flannel baby pieces out.
 
 
Last night while watching a movie
 I finished crocheting around this baby blanket...
and started crocheting another one.
 

 
The baby animals are so sweet!
 
Have you been following my 31 days of zipper pouches?
 
 
Day 29 pouch...
"GUESS HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU"
 
 
Daughter Knit and Pearl and I have decided
 we are on a quest for the ultimate muffin recipe.
Mine would be semi-healthy with carrots, pineapple and nuts.
Not to sweet!
The texture would be more like bread than cake.
Cake for breakfast just never appealed to me.
 
Stay tuned...    ~b
 


1 comment:

  1. Love your little baby bibs and things . . .
    I can see why they sell out . . .

    ReplyDelete