Thursday, June 7, 2012

projects

I had to sew a button on this zippered pouch before I could show 'n tell...


So you know how one thing always leads to another?
When I got into the green button box...
 I decided it was time to get rid of a few buttons...
(see yesterday's blog post).

Daughter Knit and Pearl and I made ourselves each a cute pouch.
She chose bright colors and like always I go for the browns and rusts.


They both turned out very cute and we learned a few new techniques along the way.

And would you believe that same day we also made a pair of lounge pants, 5 bibs,
a flannel blanket, one very cute journal and two batches of bar soap?

We are like two tornadoes when we get together!
b

2 comments:

  1. Holy Smokes, when can you both come to my house for project day??

    ReplyDelete
  2. When do we get to do it again??!!! :) I love my bag and hope to sell some bibs this weekend, partner.

    ReplyDelete