Monday, January 28, 2019

Gryffendor

I knit our 10-year-old twin granddaughters
Harry Potter scarves for Christmas.
It was a decision that I made not nearly early enough
which called for some knitting marathon sessions.
I'm still amazed I finished them in time for Christmas.
 
 
I had to watch the Harry Potter series to check out all of the scarves
and I was ecstatic to see in the first and second series the scarves were in two different patterns.
I was a little stressed to think I may have to knit two of the same.
 
 
There are 788 rows between the two...
and 47,280 stitches.
 I was wearing a wrist brace
 and a finger bandaid before I finished them.
 
 
I hope they can wear them for many years.
They are also their school colors.
 
 
 
 
I had to be silly and make their dad a pair of Harry Potter
pajama pants. Do you think he will wear them?
 
~b
 


1 comment: