Monday, September 10, 2018

travel

We are getting ready to take our camper east.
I'm hoping for a glimpse of the great lakes.
This prairie girl needs a sandy beach from time to time.
We enjoy camping this time of year the best...
the leaves are turning colors, a little heat in the mornings,
 there's a quilt on the bed with the windows open to nature.
 
 
I made this fabric journal to begin documenting our travels.
Mr. b has his laptop set up for me to blog from the road.
We began taking our cat along and discovered she loves it too.
 
~b is for bon voyage


2 comments:

  1. So excited for you two and can't wait to see the blog posts to come.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exciting . . .
    I live near one of the Great Lakes . . .
    Keep me in your loop!
    I might be able to drive to say HELLO!
    Great camping spots in Michigan!!!

    ReplyDelete