Thursday, September 27, 2018

a fun fall day

I took the day off yesterday to road trip up to a favorite quilt shop of mine.
I was very pleased to see she is in the process of an addition to her shop.
The owner of the shop has the same addiction (fabric) that I have.
 
 
It is very hard to remember that I already have too much fabric.
 
I think a pillowcase for my mother in a nursing home
 with one of the fabrics above would be perfect.
Mom did beautiful quilt making in her day.
 
 
I couldn't  resist a stack of fat quarters in vintage prints.
 
 
We also visited a roadside stand to buy pumpkins, gourds and squash.
 
It was a good day!
 
~b
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. We are enjoying some fall day beauties our selves . . .
    Going cat tail hunting and a pumpkin farm in just a bit.
    “Jack” has been showing up around here the past few mornings.
    Scrambling to get some plants inside for the winter.

    Enjoy some fall FABRIC CREATING days!

    ReplyDelete