Wednesday, July 14, 2010

playgrounds


I'm remembering our long ago summers. We spent a lot of time at the little park down the street from our house. Our kids are one and two in this photo. Two being the same age as our gran-girlie's now, and they love the park too. My how the playground equipment has changed! Do they even have merry-go-rounds any more? I was a stay at home mom and loved it. But we only had one vehicle, rented a small house, no cable tv, internet or cell phones...I guess we were just fortunate to raise our kids
 before all these luxuries and demands came along.
I think our kids always had a smile on their faces.
They were delightful children and are now wonderful adults...b

2 comments:

  1. I just want to step into that photo and sweep them up!! What cutie-p-tooties they were at that age!!!
    Can't believe they are so old now! What does that make us??? Ughhh, don't tell me.
    Auntie L

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sure got Charlie laughing at you calling me old Auntie L!!! In fact, he is still giggling. He will ALWAYS be older though!!!
    I havent seen a merry-go-round in years, but if I ever do again that is where you will find me. :)

    ReplyDelete