Wednesday, September 2, 2020

We took a drive yesterday which  involved a grocery store, 
a lumberyard, a farm stand and my sisters farm.
It's always nice to get out to see the changing countryside this time of year.


 It's not too often that I am ahead of the game
 but I rolled out this Halloween outfit 
Monday in my little sewing sweatshop.


I really enjoy cutting and sewing all the little pieces 
these doll clothes call for from my fabric stash.

One of my granddaughters told me not long ago 
that I have an unhealthy amount of fabric.
That comment is still making me laugh.

~b

2 comments:

  1. Sweet little Autumn/Halloween gal . . .
    You are creative, consistent, giving . . .
    And I/we get to see . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Willa is super excited!! Both for her new outfit and for her new sister to arrive.

    ReplyDelete