Saturday, February 23, 2019

up north

We spent last week in snowy North Dakota helping out
with a little granddaughter that had her tonsils out.
 
Where most people go south for the winter...
I guess we went looking for more winter.
 
 
I finished this raccoon pocket doll before we left.
I like to take small knitting projects on the road
but it's usually the no-brainer dish rags that I make.
 
I enjoyed reading this book, "The Meaning Of Names" while there.
 
Today I am drinking peppermint tea
while we wait for the wind to arrive
 to blow around the almost 10 inches of snow
we received last week.
It's definitely been a long winter here in the Dakotas.
 
~b
 


1 comment:

  1. 10 inches! thank goodness we didn't get that much. wind is cleaning everything off today! Can't even get a break in this weather to get south! Ugh.

    ReplyDelete