Tuesday, June 4, 2013

grandpa's pants pockets

The granddaughters and I got a good laugh
as grandma cut off the pockets of grandpa's pants
to make little purses for them.


When grandpa asked them if they cut up his pants
they were quick to rat me off...
"Grandma did it!"

The girls and I were back in my sewing room
 before 9 a.m.Sunday morning.
Are we related or what?


I now save every little scrap for them.
They love to cut and piece creations only a 
grandma can identify.


I have purchased a lot of little craft kits for them from Michael's.
If they can't talk me into a trip to the toy store
they know they can always get me to Michael's.

b

2 comments:

  1. I want one of those purses and girlie creations!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute idea . . . the pant pocket purses. . . . I think their minds are already at work. I think you'll have the "grands" surprising you with a sewing creation before long. ()Remind me to send you a post I did early on in the creation of IGH.)

    ReplyDelete